It's all about SEX!!!

The rose I grew!

Venus; Roman Goddess of Love

Ha!  Bet that title got you reading!  And it's true.  Kind of.

Because it's the Transit of Venus!   Oh yeah!  Tonight, May 5th at 6:15 EDT the planet Venus will pass between the earth and the sun and will be visible!  I am so excited!

Why does this excite me?  Well because, though generally I am excited by cosmic events, Venus is special!

This is the planet named after my favourite Roman Goddess, the Goddess of Love!

I've always had an affinity with her!  She's my favourite Goddess!  We have always had so much in common!  I kind of think I am her.  But cuter.

First of all, we both are in love with love!  We both feel that there is no greater gift, nothing so valuable as love!  We love huge and forever and think that's just the way it's supposed to be.  Love is always a gift.

We also have so much more in common!  First of all,  just like me,  she is magic!  She is considered to have different, more magical powers than the other Gods.  She affects the other Gods and Humans and drives all of them to LOVE.  I too am magic.  Abracadabra!

Then, get this.  Her flower is the rose!  Now not only is my favourite flower the rose, my middle name is Rose.  The only flower I can ever get to bloom is a rose!  They smell amazing and they are beautiful.  The rose above came from a bush that blooms all summer and that's the first rose from it.  I grew that.  For Venus.

She is considered to be passionate with an inexhaustible libido...just like...wait...mom, you still read this blog?     Forget that part.

Venus likes men.  I like men.  She is also known to absorb and temper the  male essence without tampering with his passion.  I can do that!  Sort of a taming the savage beast kind of thing. ( I CAN..really....really....really).

She was born of sea foam...I'm from Newfoundland..it's the SAME thing.

And, get this, her month is April and that's my birth month!  See, this Venus chick and I, we are practically TWINS!

So tonight "our" planet crosses the path of the sun.

It's a fascinating cosmic event that will never occur again in our lifetime.  Well yours, I'm a Goddess so I am immortal of course.

Take the precautions in the link above.  It's much like an eclipse so eyes need to be protected.

I picked this up of a website right after I wrote the above.  Venus was in Pisces when I was born.

Eerily accurate I think.  Link to source.


Venus in Pisces people project themselves as dreamy, soft-hearted partners. Everything about the way they flirt promises a lovely time. Theirs is an elusive charm -- they are sweetly playful, a little moody, and perhaps a little irregular. They appreciate romance and poetry, and they prefer to "feel out" both you and the relationship you share, so don't expect too much planning ahead. Their sensitivity can be a little misleading at times. Yes, they are sensitive folk, but lovers may find it maddening that this sensitivity is not only directed at them, but towards all of mankind.
Venus in Pisces men and women want you to know that their love is unconditional. They are unimpressed by your status, and love and accept you for all that you areinside. They love the underdog and are attracted to wayward folks, or those in need of a little help. With their romantic view of the world, they can be unreasonably attracted to states of suffering and martyrdom, so they easily get into the role of saving someone, or being saved. Unlike Venus in Libra, which thrives on equality, Venus in Pisces is actually turned on by inequality! They can be rather confusing and hard to pin down as they feel their way through their relationships. As much as they may want to, they find it hard to commit. Many do end up committing, however, at least on the surface. 
Pleasing Venus in Pisces involves enjoying tender moments and romantic times with them. You won't always be able to count on them. In fact, you can be sure they will stretch the truth every once in a while. But remember they do this because they fear they might hurt you, and they can't bear to cause you any heartache. Try to understand them, although that's never an easy task considering the fact that they don't always know themselves. And, truth is, some Venus in Pisces privately have a love affair going with the idea of being misunderstood. Try to put up with their apparent lack of direction in the relationship -- they are so receptive and open to all possibilities that it is hard for them to commit to any one thing, idea, or even person. These intriguing partners will reward you with a love that is accepting and comes as close to unconditional as humans can get. 
My Personal Ad Bio: "I will love you for you. I will accept you. Even if the rest of the world thinks you are unlovable, I will see you for what you really are."



Enjoy the transit of me...er Venus.


 

Comments