Love Me

Just love me like you've always loved me
as foggy droplets mist my aching skin
with gentle fingers hold my face to yours
with adoring eyes see all the love within

Just love me like you've always loved me
Our now shared heart rewriting painful melodies
Penning rhymes of newfound joy and peace
composing nature's newest love-song harmonies

Just love me like you've always love me
on rocky cliffs while tracing windswept shores
Be the lover soaring like the eagle
preying on the one he most adores

Just love me like you've always love me
scale mountains carved against a cloud-filled sky
then explore my body in the verdant valley
and love me like you'll never say good bye














Comments

beautiful, as ever...beautiful comparison, and as always, rhyming is awesome.
Anonymous said…
I cried. a butterfly feeling cry
Cheryl said…
'Just love me like you've always love me
on rocky cliffs while tracing windswept shores
Be the lover soaring like the eagle
preying on the one he most adores'
Just beautiful Breeze. Love and appreciation
Anonymous~butterfly feeling crying is the best!

Chez~glad to see you here and thank you :)