Cover Art for The Secrets of Rare Moon Tickle!




















I am thrilled to give you a preview of  the cover of The Secrets of Rare Moon Tickle, my first novel, due for publication on August 1, 2010.

I'm even more thrilled that the cover photograph is of a scene from the place where I grew up, Change Islands, Newfoundland.  It is also the  home of the very talented photographer, Tenisha Saunders.
I hope the book lives up to its cover because I am delighted with how wonderful this looks!



 

Comments

The photo looks great, Carolyn! Who is publishing the novel, by the way? Is it one of the folks here in town?
Cheryl said…
Breeze, I am sure the amazing cover gives us an insight into the contents. It will surely be a 'must read'
Congratulations on your achievements
MRI said…
Congratulations! You must be super excited :)
Alan..nobody in town I'm afraid..maybe next time...Chez...hope it's as good as the cover, and MRI I am on cloud 9

Thank you for your kind words
Breeze