Ok..so maybe I'm the only one but everytime I comment on someones blog and see the security words that you have to type I think of a silly definition for them. So today I wrote down a few of these words and I've come up with some definitions.
1. Braphoes: A phrase shouted by phisitors to the theatre.
2. astoles: People who cut you off in straffic
3. tativing: A holiday celebrated in October in Canada, November in the US and comes before Tismas.
4. Helece: a word that indicates you aren't completely empty-handed ex: helice you got the house in the divorce settlement.
5. paddiess: A place where you grow riess.
6. dhumate: a process where you reverse the process that turned a monkey in to a human. The opposite of dprimate.
7. Shicati: A kind of mushcroom.
Silly time over now.